THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE LIBRARY!
Harry A. Sprague Library is at the heart of the University experience, and the University's growth brings tremendous opportunities. Sprague provides diverse print and electronic resources to support students, staff, faculty, visiting scholars, community members and alumni.
Keeping pace with the University's stature as a R2: Doctoral University - High Research Activity, requires expansion of our library services and collections to support master's and doctoral program research.
Your support will help the library enhance its services, including:
· Expanding our collections to meet the needs of new majors, programs and schools
· Acquiring electronic resources to better support remote learners and online teaching modalities
· Promoting open educational resources so that required course materials become more affordable
· Acquiring new technology for creative digital scholarship
· Enabling the creation of community driven archives to surface and share the voices and experience of the historically marginalized
· Joining the ACRL Diversity Alliance and offering a post-master's two-year diversity residency program
· Creating a student success program for dual enrollment and first-generation students to make a successful transition to college
· Renovating our spaces to be an inviting destination for study and collaboration, with special attention to the needs of commuters and opportunities to co-locate academic support services like tutoring and faculty advancement
We are committed to providing the best support system for student success and making scholarship more inclusive, accessible and affordable. A gift to the library, which serves students and faculty from all departments, colleges, and disciplines, has the broadest possible impact. Thank you for believing in the role of the library in ensuring that Montclair graduates will have the information skills to be adept lifelong learners and engaged citizens.